the clay components can endure some bending + wear but may break if bent excessively or are handled roughly.
KEEP YOUR BLUMIES IN A CLEAN, DRY PLACE
AVOID DIRECT CONTACT WITH perfumes, CREAMS, + OILS
to clean clay pieces:
- gently wipe with a wet cloth
- for stains, gently wipe with nail polish remover
to clean hardware:
- use a soft bristled toothbrush to remove dirt
- wash with a mix of gently, chemical-free liquid soap (castile soap works!) + lukewarm water
- rinse with water then make sure to dry completely with a soft cloth
remember to take off your jewellery before working out, showering, swimming, or any other sweat-inducing activities..
like running to grab your packages from the front door